Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico -LSSI), we inform:
The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 177, Book 166, Section 3, Folio 123 Sheet number 62023-1, current M-138211.
GRUPO DRV PHYTOLAB, S.L. declares that its activity is regulated by the Ministry of Health, through the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Sanitary Products (AEMPS), counting on the original license number 960-CS.
For the purposes of this document, the telephone contact number is 0034-918473993 and the contact e-mail concerning all the web pages of GRUPO DRV PHYTOLAB, S.L. is firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice regulates the use of these domains.
Moreover, it warns that both the content and services of this website and the own conditions of use may be modified without notice.
2. Conditions of use.
The User agrees to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about its identity.
In addition, the user agrees to keep personal data update that could be provided to the domain holder; therefore, the data holder is solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies thereof.
In the event of minors they must have the permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access to the provided services . GRUPO DRV PHYTOLAB, S.L. is not responsible in the event of inexact or false data related with this issue.
- To perform without prior approval any manipulation or alteration of this page, the holder of the Website does not assume any liability arising from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- To take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and its services as well as to hinder the normal use and utilization by Users.
- To introduce and / or use computer software, data, corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature which can damage this website.
- To violate the rights of privacy, self-image, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property and industrial property of third parties.
- Hide and fake the origin of emails
- To use false identities, to supplant the identity of others in the use of this Website or the use of any of its services.
- To play, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the permission of the holder of this website or being legally entitled for it.
- To transmit usernames and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
In general, domain holder excludes its liability for any damage that may result from the use of the website, or resulting from the infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property by users and / or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content. Neither may be required responsibilities to the domains holder due to interruption of services, undesired operations or inability to access the service.
The domain holder is not liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful software that could produce alterations in the computer system of the user.
The website, its programs, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider of the website or has a proper license or express authorization of the authors.
Any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, always requires the prior authorization of the domain holder.
The user agrees not to perform any contrary acts to the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the author.
The service provider authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of this website but should be redirected to the main website of the provider.
4. Data protection policy.
You can consult our policy on protection of personal data to the following section.
5. Social Network Guidelines
The use of blogs and the pages of GRUPO DRV PHYTOLAB, S.L. in social networks is subject to the following terms terms and conditions of use.
Our goal is to provide useful, interesting content about our entity and foster an open, transparent, and respectful dialogue about the questions and issues posed by the users, while always treating them with respect.
Social networks are open instruments and by nature, it is not logical to restrict the flow of comments, posts, or images, etc. Therefore, as a main premise, we must clarify that the content provided by the users is exclusively their responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for the opinions users may publish or the truth or accuracy of the content they post.
We would also like to emphasize that social networks are owned by each provider—we use them just like any other user. We will establish confidentiality profiles and usage regulations where possible but we will always be doing so as users ourselves.
For this channel to be useful for everyone, we all need to respect some basic rules. Before participating, please read the usage guidelines below carefully:
- Social networks are public and users must assume that the content published therein may be seen by other users (depending on the restrictions that the user sets in his/her privacy settings as well as those automatically incorporated by the tool).
- All opinions, comments, and news that the user publishes must contribute to the general principle of an information exchange. In no case shall controversy or defamation of third parties be permitted. If any of these situations occur, we reserve the right to eliminate the post on our profile. Likewise, we will eliminate any type of information that we consider illegal or that could cause damage either to us or to the other users.
- The information published by the user should not be redundant and identical content may not be posted more than once. Do not forget that the content of your comments should be related to the website’s purpose.
- This profile may not be used for commercial activities, professional promotion, or any other kind of advertising. It also may not be used to look for work.
- If the user publishes his/her own material, he/she should be aware that by simply posting this material to our profile, he/she is giving us the authorization to use it. We would like to remind users that given the characteristics of social networks, we and any other user can access this material. For our part, we undertake to cite the author of the material if we use it in the future.
- Logos, corporate information, and any other content that we publish are our property and we therefore reserve the intellectual and industrial property rights. Users must respect these principles.
6. Applicable Law
These Terms shall be governed at all times by the provisions of the Spanish legislation.